Polycom SoundPoint IP 650 PoE
The Polycom IP 650 is intended for the executive set, and is loaded with features. The Polycom SoundPoint IP 650 is amongst the most popular IP telephones for use with Asterisk, Trixbox, Switchvox and other open SIP based IP PBX platforms and services.
Building upon the foundation of the popular IP601, and offers support for up to 6 lines standard you can double that capacity by adding an IP 650 attendant sidecar, which plugs right inline with the phone, dual onboard ethernet ports, PoE, LCD display and full-duplex speakerphone for crystal clear conference calls.
The Polycom IP 650 also features HDVoice, a new, high-definition audio protocol being pioneered by Polycom, which promises to vastly increase call clarity and overall user experience. ThePolycom IP 650 is an excellent choice for any application.
Polycom IP 650 Product Overview
The Polycom IP 650 is the first IP phone to use Polycom's revolutionary HD Voice technology that delivers voice communications of life-like richness and clarity.
The Polycom IP 650 accommodates 6 lines in a standalone mode and up to 12 lines when equipped with SoundPoint IP Expansion Modules, as an attendant console. The phone supports shared call / bridged line appearances as well as busy lamp field BLF functionality that enables phone attendants to monitor and manage calls more efficiently. When equipped with up to three SoundPoint IP Expansion Modules, the Polycom IP650 delivers the advanced call handling capabilities and enhanced user interface of a high-performance attendant console.
The SoundPoint IP 650 delivers all of its capabilities through an intuitive user interface, featuring a high-quality backlit 320x160 graphical grayscale LCD display, an easy-to-navigate menu, and a combination of dedicated keys and context-sensitive soft keys for one-button access to essential telephony features.
The phone's SIP 2.0 software fully supports Microsoft Live Communications Server 2005 for telephony and presence, and integrates with Microsoft Office Communicator instant messenger client. The Polycom IP 650 features a USB port for future applications.
Polycom IP 650 IP Phone Features & Functions:
- Six lines standalone / 12 lines with the Expansion Module
- Polycom HD Voice technology, including support of G.722 wideband codec, Acoustic Clarity Technology 2, and systems design optimized for HD Voice
- Advanced functionality, including shared lines, busy lamp field, presence, and XHTML applications
- Support of up to three SoundPoint IP Expansion Modules
- Backlit 320 x 160-pixel grayscale graphical LCD
- Integrated IEEE 802.3af Power over Ethernet PoE support
- USB port for future applications
- Does Not Include the 24V Power Adapter and Cord
- 1 Year Warranty
- Brand New In Box Genuine Polycom
- Model #: 2200-12651-025