Polycom SoundStation IP 6000 PoE
Polycom IP 6000 PoE Overview:
The SoundStation IP 6000 features Polycom HD Voice technology, boosting productivity and reducing listener fatigue by turning ordinary conference calls into crystal-clear interactive conversations. It delivers high-fidelity audio from 220 Hz to 14 kHz, capturing both the deeper lows and higher frequencies of the human voice for conference calls that sound as natural as being there.
For all conference calls, the SoundStation IP 6000 delivers advanced audio performance that far exceeds previous generations of conference phones. From full-duplex technology that eliminates distracting drop-outs to the latest echo cancellation advancements, only polycom conference phones can deliver a conference phone experience with no compromises. Plus, Automatic Gain Control intelligently adjusts the microphone sensitivity based on where participants are seated in the conference room, making the conversations clearer for all participants. It also features technology that resists interference from mobile phones and other wireless devices, delivering clear communications without distractions.
The Polycom IP 6000 leverages Polycoms strong history in both conference phone and VoIP technology to deliver the most robust standards-based SIP interoperability in the industry. It shares the same voip phone software base with Polycoms award-winning SoundPoint IP products - the most comprehensive, reliable and feature-rich SIP products in the industry, with proven interoperability with a broad array of IP PBX and hosted platforms.
Robust provisioning, management and security features make Polycoms family of IP conference phones the only choice for meeting rooms in SIP-based environments. Integrated Power over Ethernet PoE simplifies setup, with an AC power kit available for non-PoE environments. Plus, the SoundStation IP 6000 includes a high-resolution backlit display for vital call information and multi-language support.
Polycom IP 6000 PoE IP Conference Phone Features & Functions:
- Polycom HD Voice for high-fidelity calls at up to 14 kHz - conference calls that sound as natural as being there
- Polycom's patented Acoustic Clarity Technology - delivering the best conference phone experience with no compromises
- 12-foot microphone pickup - 20% greater than previous generations of IP conference phones
- Strong, robust SIP software - leveraging the most advanced SIP endpoint software in the industry, with advanced call handing, security, and provisioning features
- Robust interoperability - compatible with a broad array of SIP call platforms to maximize voice quality and feature availability while simplifying management and administration
- High-resolution display - enables robust call information and multi-language support
- Does Not Include the 48V Power Splitter, Cube, and Cord
- Model #: 2200-15600-001
- Brand New in Box Genuine Polycom
- 1 Year Warranty