Warranty: Factory 1 Year
Power Supply: Not Included
Yealink T27G features hardware and software upgrades from its predecessor. The T27G includes Gigabit support supplementing the 10/100Mbps port on the T27P.
Yealink T27G Gigabit IP Phone Overview
Yealink's T27G makes another great add to their T2 Series Gigabit IP Phone catalog. The T27G supports Power over the Ethernet (PoE).
With HD technology and Opus wideband code, the T27G delivers superb sound quality and clear, life-like communication.
With extremely fast call handling powered by Gigabit and encrypted remote provisioning and software updates, you can't go wrong with the Yealink T27G.
Yealink T27G Features and Specifications
- Yealink Optima HD voice
- 3.66" 240x120-pixel graphical LCD with backlight
- USB 2.0
- Opus* codec support
- Up to 6 SIP accounts
- Paper label free design
- PoE support
- Headset, EHS support
- Supports expansion modules
- HD voice: HD handset, HD speaker
- Wideband codec: Opus*, G.722
- Narrowband codec: Opus*, G.711(A/µ), G.723.1, G.729, G.729AB, G.726, iLBC
- DTMF: In-band, Out-of-band(RFC 2833) and SIP INFO
- Full-duplex hands-free speakerphone with AEC
- VAD, CNG, AEC, PLC, AJB, AGC
- Enhanced DSS key